2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
Touch the keyfob to your chin, uses your head as a range extension. Don't ask me why or how that works, just do it and you will see that yes it does work. One of the weirdest things I ever learned while working for a dealership. Works for my garage door opener too lol.
Haha! I learned that trick a long time ago too... Or open your mouth and put the keyfob in front of it and then push button... Same thing. But even that isn't working on mine. Disappointing, but not the end of the world. 馃檮

Registered
When opening door, try to just touch the back of the handle to unlock. Initially I grabbed the whole handle, not knowing there is a lock sensor at the front of the handle and the door wont unlock. After reading the manual, then realised. Now it seems to be fine... for the time being.. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Registered
Need to check for sedan model, does your Mz3 lock the door when you closes the boot? Mine doesnt... my old 2014 Mz3 will lock the doors after I close the boot and walk away... the current 2019 Mz3 didnt response nor lock after i close and walk away,, not sure if its a defect or design... sigh,,

Registered
Need to check for sedan model, does your Mz3 lock the door when you closes the boot? Mine doesnt... my old 2014 Mz3 will lock the doors after I close the boot and walk away... the current 2019 Mz3 didnt response nor lock after i close and walk away,, not sure if its a defect or design... sigh,,
No - When I open my trunk (or one of the doors) before the car locks, the car does not automatically lock. I have to use the fob.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts