2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
They look pretty similar to the Blitz Nur Spec Ti-C, which I am fond of!

·
Achtung!
879 Posts

Hello, additional sedan option!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Which model are we looking at? Translated the site to english and I'm having a hard time differentiating between the models that have a kit that would fit my US-spec 2.0 third gen hatchback.

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
Which model are we looking at? Translated the site to english and I'm having a hard time differentiating between the models that have a kit that would fit my US-spec 2.0 third gen hatchback.
This is relative to the 2.0l engine, but I'm unsure myself if there are any differences between the axleback exhaust on the NA spec, and JE Spec, honestly.

The price is definitely a mitigating factor for most, I'm sure.

·
Registered
95 Posts
This is relative to the 2.0l engine, but I'm unsure myself if there are any differences between the axleback exhaust on the NA spec, and JE Spec, honestly.
Yeah, I'm on the site and reading the different kits for different models so I can figure out pricing. Right now, one of the kits run for 120,000 yen (roughly $990).

Any sounds clips available for the 2.0? I tried searching youtube but all I get are the corksports, blitzs, and HKS. Even tried searching under Mazda Axela.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah, I'm on the site and reading the different kits for different models so I can figure out pricing. Right now, one of the kits run for 120,000 yen (roughly $990).

Any sounds clips available for the 2.0? I tried searching youtube but all I get are the corksports, blitzs, and HKS. Even tried searching under Mazda Axela.
There's a downloadable video on each page, try the"exhaust sound sample" link

1 - 8 of 8 Posts