2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Looks pretty good! Those are some bright reverse lights! I need to get some of those!

·
Registered
165 Posts
The Front turned out great, but the back...not so much so Im going to remove them and im getting my tail lights tinted professionally tonight! :yes:
When did you order yours cus i keep going to the site but it says closed until the 11th...
What was wrong with the tail lights?? And did you use black1 or black2?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When did you order yours cus i keep going to the site but it says closed until the 11th...
What was wrong with the tail lights?? And did you use black1 or black2?
Ordered it the day before they closed, but the tails turned out pretty bad and they had wrinkles and stuff and air bubble from that weird bump in the middle of the tail. So I just gave up and just got my tails done professionally. I'll post pics of it when I get home, looks really good!
Ps. The front I did with fly eye looks amazing and well worth it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks sick! Do you find your headlights are dimmed much with them? Did you use the #1 or #2 black? Thinking I wanna do mine now haha

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Looks sick! Do you find your headlights are dimmed much with them? Did you use the #1 or #2 black? Thinking I wanna do mine now haha
I used the black 1
The fronts look really good, but the back looked good from far but once you were close to it it looked bad but I just tinted my tails professionally so now it looks much better.

How the fronts look in the day light

·
Registered
352 Posts
Link to those awsome vled taillights???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts