2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say that since i purchased my brand new 2011 mazda 3 Sport 2.5 6spd i havent been able to wipe the grin off my face. WOW what a fun car!

Thanks to everyone for the loads of information you all have posted. If any of you have some recomendation to get the most out of my car please let me know.

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Gratz on the purchase. As for getting the most out of the car, it depends what you want from the car, how much $$/effort/ingenuity you are willing to spend/apply/think of. Once you set those goals, we should be able to help you out some more.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
lol, Although if you go to a car show they are well aware of the increase in beauty a nice set can add to a car!!:eek:hmy 1:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats. i just bought my 2011 Mazda 3 s Hatch 2.5 on fathers day. Gas mileage is a bit worse than my Honda Fit but the car is sooooo much nicer!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First thing i got was tints. What a difference a set of tints can make. Next is the yellow fog light overlay and DDM HID kit for my head lights. After thats all done then im going for the CS SRI.

Since i bought it with zero miles i dont want to do much cause of the warranty. Pretty much im going for looks primarily and performance secondary.

Has anyone heard of the grounding kit for our cars? I hear mix reviews. Some say they feel the difference while others say there is no difference. Sounds like BS to me.

Anyway thanks again and congrats to NukeDOG!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts