2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2012 skyactive and i need help on a few things.. The dealer told me that everything was reconfigured for this car , so i was wondering do you guys think i could use the cs springs and will rx-8 18x8 wheels work??? thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
703 Posts
Congrats on the new 3! I'm thinking the springs should fit, but not 100% positive. And as long as Mazda kept the bolt pattern the same, which I'm almost certain they did, the RX8 wheels will fit without any issues...well except for a bit of loss in the MPG that is. :tongue:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Without pictures I say, it did not happen... :tongue:

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
The suspension should be carry over from the before, the only thing that was changed is the engines

·
Registered
732 Posts
Does anyone know if the Skyactiv GT model has the advanced keyless feature? Mazda's car builder page says it does but the specs PDF says it is only available on the 2.5 GT.

·
2012 Mazda 3i Sport owner
245 Posts
Does anyone know if the Skyactiv GT model has the advanced keyless feature? Mazda's car builder page says it does but the specs PDF says it is only available on the 2.5 GT.
I sure hope so for 18k starting

·
Registered
410 Posts
Didn't Mazda redesign the rear suspension on this for a better ride? Or was that only on the Mazda6 SkyActive prototype they were demoing?

·
Registered
732 Posts
I sure hope so for 18k starting
I am referring to the keyless start/advanced keyless entry features, not just the regular keyless entry.

Also, sorry if I hijacked this thread.:shuriken:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Didn't Mazda redesign the rear suspension on this for a better ride? Or was that only on the Mazda6 SkyActive prototype they were demoing?
I thought I read somewhere the rear suspension components are completely different from the regular MZ3.

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
Can somebody with a 2012 post an up-skirt pic of the rear of their car so we may compare?

Reactions: Brysonator

·
2012 Mazda 3i Sport owner
245 Posts
Can somebody with a 2012 post an up-skirt pic of the rear of their car so we may compare?
I know my car the 2012 3i Sport has the same suspension set up as the 2011. Skyactiv I have no idea... cmon OP investigate!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts