2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Maazda!
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello all, I just picked up a 2012 Mazda 3 S Grand Touring 2.5L a couple of weeks ago for my 16 year old daughter. She just got her license and we gave her my 2011 Ford Fiesta SES with 80,000 miles on it. Within three weeks, someone rear ended her and totaled the car. We decided on a Mazda 3 because we have had two previous Mazdas and had good luck with them. We also wanted to avoid the Dual Clutch Powershift transmission, which is on most every Focus and Fiesta models out there.

This Mazda 3 S GT has 76K on the clock, is pretty clean inside and out. We ended up making a good deal on it because the dealer has had the car for some time. We weren't out to get such a fancy car for my daughter but it sort of worked out that way based on what was around and the price we paid.

One question.. Is there an tell tail sign that it has the technology package or not? It has the small navigation, Sirius radio, push button start/key fob, bluetooth.. But I don't think it has blind spot mirror indicators or the Xenon headlights (unless they aren't supposed to have that HID look to them).. Any way to tell for sure?

Thanks all!

·
Working Class Hero
3,568 Posts
Welcome aboard. Not sure on the tech package for your Gen.

Sent from a Samsung that doesn't explode.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts