2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***UPDATED WITH PHOTOS Just orderd Ksport coil overs 2011 MZ3 2.5L..what to expect...

Just ordered KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers...has anyone installed these yet ...what do I need to look out for/be ready for...I know the rear will need an aftermarket camber link...what can I expect for the front...

Thanks...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
***UPDATED W/Photos*** Just ordered Ksport coil overs 2011 MZ3 2.5L..what to expect..

Well I've had it all in for about 2 weeks now...took about 1.75 inches (maybe slightly less) out of the ride height, ride is nice, not too firm for daily use but you can definately feel the stiffer dampening from the shock settings ...wheels are a 18x8.5 w/ 225/40/18 which some may feel conservative it again I daily the car and do the occasional spirited drive up a hill or through a canyon here in SoCal... I haven't really pushed this set up yet to see what it can really do...right off the bat the understeer and body roll is gone, I could easily take another .5 out of the ride height but I'd probably have to roll the fenders and deal with adjustable camber links which I didnt need to do with this ride height setting (yet...probably won't either)

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
How's the ride been since than? I've been thinking about trying a different set of coils. I have BC's right now, but getting a lot of noise when driving. And the ride is pretty smooth for the most part but it being my DD and driving in the bay area, the roads are pretty bad. So the ride can be a little stiff at times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts