2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm fairly new here and just wanted to reach out to you guys to see if anyone knows where i can get myself a BaysonR Motorsports license plate frame? I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find it. And one other question... I have a 2014 iTouring so the grille came with this ugly matte plastic looking finish and I was wondering what the best way is to "glossify" it would be so it just spices up the car a bit.
Thanks
#MAZDAGVNG

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm fairly new here and just wanted to reach out to you guys to see if anyone knows where i can get myself a BaysonR Motorsports license plate frame? I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find it. And one other question... I have a 2014 iTouring so the grille came with this ugly matte plastic looking finish and I was wondering what the best way is to "glossify" it would be so it just spices up the car a bit.
Thanks
#MAZDAGVNG
If you want a glossy black oem grille then you need to buy a used one from someone who replaced their grille with an aftermarket one or get an aftermarket one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts