2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here she is, the first owned in California

My personal trek to research and buy a new car that started back in September of 08 has finally culminated today, and in good fashion as I finally took delivery of a brand new 2010 Velocity Red Speed 3. I'll have more of a write up, a video that a friend wants to shoot, and more pictures up hopefully in the next few days....till then, if any1 had questions about the vehicle, or even if you live anywhere near Lake Forest and want to see the vehicle (guessing the dealerships will be slow to get them for a few weeks)....PM me or leave questions.....

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Congrats man! I went to Irvine Mazda around noon today and missed their 2010 Red Mazdaspeed 3 they had an hour earlier:crybaby 1:! They said some guy from San Diego came down here and purchased it. Was that you Drummin or did they receive 2 Mazdaspeed 3's this morning?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ask and ye shall receive.....more pics/video, and write up to follow when I get the time

EDIT: I went ahead and moved the pics up to the first post.....makes more sense there I think

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats man! I went to Irvine Mazda around noon today and missed their 2010 Red Mazdaspeed 3 they had an hour earlier:crybaby 1:! They said some guy from San Diego came down here and purchased it. Was that you Drummin or did they receive 2 Mazdaspeed 3's this morning?
I picked mine up at Tustin Mazda this morning....according to them it's the first one sold in California....not sure how they came up with that (I dont know if their systems could possibly track that) but flattering non-the-less to think so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
excellent

its a beauty! congratulations! i guess i'll be waiting a good two years till i can get one of my own. please post tons of videos, pics and reviews!

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
Same thing that happens to the GPS area on all of the 2010's. The display is swapped for a black and white info screen and the nav button on the steering wheel is replaced with a blank.

·
1,234 Posts
Wow car looks absolutely gorgeous! Great pics!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I picked mine up at Tustin Mazda this morning....according to them it's the first one sold in California....not sure how they came up with that (I dont know if their systems could possibly track that) but flattering non-the-less to think so.
whoops i meant i went to Tustin Mazda...i get those two cities confused lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got word that my car shipped from the port of Jacksonville Florida some time last night, should be here today, WOOOT!!!!

P.S. awesome pics Drummin, beautiful car!

G

·
question to OP - did they let you test drive it?

They wouldn't let me test drive one when they came out in '07 - hence they never got a dime from me....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dealer has just received 1 of each color, I will have pics uploaded in a new thread tonight ;)

I really like your red color drummin, I'll see for myself in a few :D

1 - 20 of 161 Posts