2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need advice I just got a check engine light with the limited slip light to follow, when I checked the code it comes up with,

P061B
Internal control module torque calculation performance

P2110
Throttle actuator control system forced limited revolutions per minute.

Any idea?

:001_unsure:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Check your MAF. do you have an intake? did you drive through a really big puddle?

Those two Codes are for your Throttlebody, but it is directly tied to your maf aswell.

I had those same exact CEL's, it ended up being my maf was dead.

I reccommend, if you are not stock, Stock it out and take it to the dealership. if it is the maf, it might just need a cleaning, or need replaced. If replaced they are like 90 bucks. Dealer will pay for it :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for the reply, I do have an intake on her, it's an Injen, I'll try cleaning the throttlebody, this did start after a bad storm we had here, I thought it could be bad gas, I'll take your advice and let you know the results. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
you don't really need to clean the throttlebody, these issues are caused like 99% because of the maf. the maf could be wet. Take it off and let it dry out. DONT stick a q tip down in there.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
These codes are related to the actuator in the throttle body, not the MAF. Worst case you may need a new throttle body. But take it to the dealer as it would be under warranty.
100 bucks says cleaning the MAF will solve the issue. I had those exact same codes and my throttlebody works fine. it was because my maf was dead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.