2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could help a fellow 3 sister out! please!

I am concerned with my tan seats and them getting dirty. I am looking to get some seat covers but i am having a hard time trying to find a good brand that fits well.

I also bought a steering wheel cover and found the cars steering wheel is not a standard size but smaller.

I am also looking into getting some all weather floormats but not sure what is a good brand.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
:welcome: and congrats! Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here with good info, but you might want to try using the search engine for the forum to get quicker answers to your questions.

For example, "all weather" and mats generates a bunch of related threads in the 2014+ section.

Carpet vs Rubber Floor Mats for Your Mazda 3?

I have the OEM all-weather mats, which suit my needs fine, but others like WeatherTech, Husky, Maxpider 3D Kagu, etc. So, check out those threads.

Meanwhile, would love to see some pics of your new car if you have any! Cheers.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Get the Mazda 3 specific all weather mats from the dealership.....not too expensive and they look nice/fit specific.

That was the only thing I made sure to add when buying.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi and welcome! Congrats on the new Mazda.

I'd agree with the above for the floor mats - whether you go Mazda Specific or something like Weather Tech is your call based on your situation.

For the steering wheel, I made sure my cover was one of the elastic kind that stretches to the shape (think of a hair scrunchie) as opposed to a hard leather one size only.

One other option might be a google search for X inch Steering Wheel covers - never measured what the diameter is though, so you'd probably need to do that.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Can't speak for the tan leather but I have almond on mine and the white portions of the seat have not yet stained after 9 months. My wife's tan outback has but hers has a far more porous grippy feel compared to my seats which are quite slick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts