2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dropped my car with the CS springs front 2.25 and rear at 1.75 CS said it was the safest spring but i got a camber kit as well jut need to get it alined

before

and after (couple of months and the spring will settle more)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats fine with be this is way better then STOCK lol:tongue:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no i didn't measure the drop but be the looks it was a lot... also i got the CS springs which are 209$ and the spc camber kit which is 198$.... im am very pleased with this set up not to much cost wise and a very aggressive look without being slammed

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the ride is just a little rougher then stock still pretty smooth thanks 90210 what you mean by them rims is another story? Rherold i didn't buy because they said it was the safest i did research on other springs and price before and i settle with these being that they were in budget

i will say this if you buy the CorkSport springs buy the camber kit as well you will need it!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Actually a 1.25" drop is the safest. Your car looks great but the front is pretty low. I used to have a 1.75" drop in the front of my MZ3 and bottomed out once in awhile if I wasn't pay attention to the pothole situation. Pay attention to potholes and sunken manhole covers. Car looks great and good luck.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys on all the props ill take a pic on the rears for camber and post it up in a few but for me for sure need the camber arms... i got them just going to ajust them by eye for right now till i get the cash to put it on the rack

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
thanks guys on all the props ill take a pic on the rears for camber and post it up in a few but for me for sure need the camber arms... i got them just going to ajust them by eye for right now till i get the cash to put it on the rack
Arms are easy to adjust make sure you are adjusting the small bolt as well as the large evenly once the large bolt goes over a half-inch long.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the tips Rherold... the fronts aren't bad but i didn't like the rears so i adjusted them looks better now but ill get it on the rack soon... heres i pic of the camber right after the drop

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
forgot about this lil guy:tongue:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts