2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just became a part of the M3 family with my purchase of a 186k mile M3 HB. I'm looking to do a few tasteful visual upgrades to it. Any ideas?

I also will be putting a new stereo in there(probably enon). Any ideas for what a good, affordable upgrade for that would be?

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would recommend not buying an Eonon system if you can afford something like a pioneer and a mount kit for a Mazda 3. I have an Eonon that I'm trying to replace because it's slow, it won't turn off all the time, and it doesn't have very many decent features.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just snagged a very nice '06 hatch and have ordered the following: Window and sunroof deflectors ($38), Rear bumper protector strip ($6), Rubber floor mats qty. 4 ($35), LED headlight conversion - 2 bulbs for now ($16). I had the window deflectors before on another 3 and liked them. I bought the Chinese versions, OEM was hideously expensive. The only thing I had to do was double-up on the sticky tape so they'd hold tenaciously. That cost me another $3, NBD.

I'm anxious to see if the LED lights work as advertised. They're supposed to be a complete plug n play solution - pop out the olde bulbs, pop in the new. 5 minute install. I will get back to yiz once I've installed 'em and tested. I figured that $16 was cheap enough to give 'em a try. And the stock halogens are weak-ass lights anyways.

CD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts