2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post photos of your Mazda3 here for a chance to be featured as our ride of the month!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here is my submission

Attachments

·
Zoomin' Senior Member
356 Posts
Here are a couple of recent ones......

·
Registered
71 Posts
Can anyone explain how this works? I searched for former ROTM's and found nothing... nor do I know how voting goes down... there is no sticky in this section explaining the rules....

·
Administrator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This was added prematurely when there was supposed to be a ride of the month program across the network. Still happening but an official launch with rules and a sponsor will be posted when I finally get all the details.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Only the Mazda3 or we can also submit our ms3s?

·
Registered
596 Posts
This was added prematurely when there was supposed to be a ride of the month program across the network. Still happening but an official launch with rules and a sponsor will be posted when I finally get all the details.
:censored 1: Glad I did not go to the trouble of washing my car (that's a lie) and taking pictures (bigger lie)

·
Registered
596 Posts
nwmotiv,

I see your sponsored by Katzkin, I would love to change my puke interior to their product, are you happy with the look? Who could I contact concerning this product (manufacturer), as the closest place I have found is in the Dallas area. A direct contact would be nice if possible.

·
NWMOTIV.COM
369 Posts
nwmotiv,

I see your sponsored by Katzkin, I would love to change my puke interior to their product, are you happy with the look? Who could I contact concerning this product (manufacturer), as the closest place I have found is in the Dallas area. A direct contact would be nice if possible.
my interior build isn't done yet, won't until closer to the end of the summer so I can't really say anything. I'm on their SEMA budget, so I have to wait a little bit longer for the product.

I'll let you know for sure tho, I'll be buying extra material to do the entire car.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.