·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Know how long this goes till generally? I fly in around 9pm to LAX that night. Would stop by if still going strong.

Vincent
Hi Vincent,

Some of the CA Mazdaspeed guys/gals will be travelling in late from NorCal as well since they have a group track day on Saturday morning. They will be coming out to the meet on Friday when they get in but I think you will be too late if you arrive at LAX at 9pm (the meet is about an hour and a half away with decent traffic) and I'm not sure where you're destination is. Safe travels and hope you have fun where ever you are headed! By the way, love CorkSport!

Jessica

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Hi Vincent,

Some of the CA Mazdaspeed guys/gals will be travelling in late from NorCal as well since they have a group track day on Saturday morning. They will be coming out to the meet on Friday when they get in but I think you will be too late if you arrive at LAX at 9pm (the meet is about an hour and a half away with decent traffic) and I'm not sure where you're destination is. Safe travels and hope you have fun where ever you are headed! By the way, love CorkSport!

Jessica
LOL I flew out for the CA Mazdaspeed track day :) It was a great time.

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
LOL I flew out for the CA Mazdaspeed track day :) It was a great time.
Thanks for coming out Vincent and Brett!

well do another one in better weather, it was warm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts