2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
According to Babelfish and Google Translate, the first vid says: JS exhaust pipe ~ Mazda /MAZDA3 changes center-section + final stage buffalo and cow horns pair of 115mm to plate the titanium tail exhaust pipe (sound files).

Haha buffalo and cow horns.

If it's an Asian company, I would imagine it's expensive to ship to the US. You're better off getting RB, CS, or fabricating your own.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
The car in the video is a 2.0, says so on the back. The 2.5 would be in reference to the pipe size.

Well seeing how they have Thunder promo license plates, and all their other videos on their youtube also show Thunder logos, it is safe to say they are Thunder products. Gary (protephile) can order this stuff. They have a header for the 2.5 as well.

I am guessing this is the exhaust they were demoing:
Thunder Exhaust

·
Registered
347 Posts
^^

I agree. It's a better ending than most videos where you see the guys feet as he walks back to turn the camera off. LOL Also; I like the mid section of the tail lights: are those available?

·
Hella-gone
416 Posts
^^

I agree. It's a better ending than most videos where you see the guys feet as he walks back to turn the camera off. LOL Also; I like the mid section of the tail lights: are those available?
I'm digging the John Denver "rocky Mountain High" jammin' in the background!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts