Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as requested.

5th gear was the 2nd pull, there was some sort of cutout at 5500rpm.

4th gear is the 3rd pull.

*upper dotted line is TQ, lower solid line is HP.

Lets see your dyno charts now with your sparkly mods, assholes(not a blanket term, but wait, this forum is pretty much fail in DIY).

Dyno run curtesty of DriveHard Performance, Richmond BC. edit: phone and ask them did a mazda guy with st bernard puppy came by recently. they mostly do high end cars

edit: BTW, this is WHP. :D

Attachments

• Image uploading. Refresh page to view
    279 KB Views: 140

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
not gonna bother with stock setup, 225 tq with 4th gear is good enuff for me. Its another $150 i have to shell out, maybe end of next yr.

Its a pdf file, scanned from a copier.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D

I was expecting response like that.

No, not your approval. Just saying there are other ways to tune the car legit. Its on 91 octane Btw.

you wanted the chart, you got it.

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
That chart is bullshit, you actually expect us to believe you have 230ft/lbs of torque. Watch out everyone that has a MS3.

So did you make the new account just so I could see it, lol? Are you out to get my approval that much?
+1, I just saw that. Quite the torque for some house air ducting and an OBDII scanner.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Like I mean if he would have made the hp and tq around 170 it might have been believable.

So my next question is when are you going to mass produce us some JMHS Intakes (Jmaister Harmonic Supercharging). I am in for 2,323 Kyrgyzstani Soms. I assume you will accept that currency.

·
Registered
279 Posts
as requested.

5th gear was the 2nd pull, there was some sort of cutout at 5500rpm.

4th gear is the 3rd pull.

*upper dotted line is TQ, lower solid line is HP.

Lets see your dyno charts now with your sparkly mods, assholes(not a blanket term, but wait, this forum is pretty much fail in DIY).

Dyno run curtesty of DriveHard Performance, Richmond BC.

Seriously bro? You know I was trying to be nice when I pm'd you some advice back when things were getting heated. This isn't how you win back a crowd.... I am happy that your "R&D" paid off for you and you shaved a couple bucks off of buying some named brand products. But to come back and be a dick about it... is just a waste of all the time you spent making something that may be impressive.

And the other boys are right.. the only way you can see "true" gains in Tq/Hp is to measure a stock run and then your modded run...

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
whether the chart is real or not, why would I spend 150 on something I know already? (153g/s over 0.8 gives rought HP at the crank, its not too far off)

you do the thinking now.

The 2.5 has been detuned, yes, very much so. It has plenty of potential.

HAPPY HAPPY new years.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
this forum is pretty much fail in DIY).
If DIY means modding your car from the plumbing isle at Home Depot then the forum does fail. LOL Not gonna even comment on the dyno run.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got you figured out bro.

You're a nonebeliever, if it aint in your hands, it aint true, it aint reality. Aint gonna feed you now.

cheers

:D

·
Registered
295 Posts
"So did you make the new account just so I could see it, lol? "

Naaaah, just his old one DOESN'T work any more!:yes:

JakaMAok or whatever....
You're like a rocket scientist who goes to a model rocket forum and belittles all the members.
This is a hobby, most if not all the members here are either students or make thier living doing completely different things other than automotive.
You are a shallow person, and you must live the misery of your self.
Good luck to you in life sir.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
My last gift for you.

This depicts this forum and the Mazda community in general. There are good ppl, awesome ones, but most will not accept new ideas, because they choose to spend money to DETUNE their car. They have little or no knowledge of what the things they purchase do and has no curiosity in finding out why.

That clutch vibration you get from SRI's? Yah, your engine isnt running balanced. Tq isnt distributed evenly which means, you're running less power than stock.

Maybe ppl are still stuck with the carburator mentality, plug whatever on and it will be faster. With the current ECU ..you cant do that anymore.

edit: I'm no rocket scientist, this is my hobby just like you, i came in with good intention, wanting to learn and stuff. Mr. _wingzero came in with his gang, the war started.

Dont blame me for fighting back.

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Use the Search Button!
746 Posts
Oh really, did he get banned? Too bad they didn't IP ban this nightmare.
Can we please?
I mean really. Bashing almos all the other members. Finding something wrong with everyone's response. Finding something wrong with the entire forum, And apparently we are all morons and labeled as non believers because we don't believe someone's spew without actual proof?
If he's already been banned once then wth. Doesn't banning someone mean goodbye?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Can we please?
I mean really. Bashing almos all the other members. Finding something wrong with everyone's response. Finding something wrong with the entire forum, And apparently we are all morons and labeled as non believers because we don't believe someone's spew without actual proof?
If he's already been banned once then wth. Doesn't banning someone mean goodbye?
Sites usually give you a 1 week ban, then if you don't shape up they let you go permanently.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.