2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all! 2019 3 HB here. Accelerating from a stop yesterday and car jerked hard with a “thunk” noise. Took foot off gas and then on again. Same jerk and noise. This happened on 2 consecutive attempts. My child and I honestly thought we we rear ended but that was not the case. 3rd attempt and off we went, without an issue the rest of the way home. I have and continue to experience the jerky low speed acceleration but this was entirely different. Vehicle has 21,000 miles on it so I’ll have dealer look at it, but just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them. Cheers!

·
Registered
2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback AWD 2.5G
225 Posts
Hey y’all! 2019 3 HB here. Accelerating from a stop yesterday and car jerked hard with a “thunk” noise. Took foot off gas and then on again. Same jerk and noise. This happened on 2 consecutive attempts. My child and I honestly thought we we rear ended but that was not the case. 3rd attempt and off we went, without an issue the rest of the way home. I have and continue to experience the jerky low speed acceleration but this was entirely different. Vehicle has 21,000 miles on it so I’ll have dealer look at it, but just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them. Cheers!
I have not but keep us posted! Hopefully nothing serious 🤞🏾

1 - 2 of 2 Posts