2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK folks I just looked up on Mazdas site for japan and came across my absolute FAVORITE type of material....microsuede, I was really disappointed that I did not see that option for the US, unless I missed it somewhere, My brothers Chevy sonic RS hatchback has it and I am a little jealous, either way I will plan on getting the 3 whether it has that option or not but would really enjoy it if it came as an option for the 2.5 S-Touring package.

Apparently From what I can read is that it is offered for the axela 'XD' trim in which I am not familiar with that.....If it never comes I will be super bummed now knowing it is available, just not for us *sigh*

I have provided links and a picture. Click the first link for the full interior view as I could not attach that picture.

Full interior view
Smaller pic
TRIM LEVELS

TRANSLATION UNDER THE SMALL PIC
Lux Suede & Leather (Black)
<XD>
Are tailored to the character of the XD, is the seat of high quality and sporty.
There is one side of the body is hard to slip in the driving scene sporty, Lux suede goodness of feel comfortable will hold exhibits excellent.

·
Registered
563 Posts
They always keep the good stuff for themselves don't they?

But what the HELL IS THIS?!

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
I think it actually is a device to move space and time.... just like a train is a device that rotates the earth, and an elevator shifts the earth up and down while staying in one place.

You sir have opened my eyes. I am forever in your debt.

·
Registered
41 Posts
man those seats are nice !!!

regarding to the Axela hybrid, I ran some spec number comparisons and if I'm correct, it actually drinks less gas than a Prius !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts