2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
i cant stand the fugly 2012+ mz3 front bumpers. idk why they needed to mess with it

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
yea they are, only thing i see differnt is the front lip

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
i cant stand the fugly 2012+ mz3 front bumpers. idk why they needed to mess with it
Really I think it looks way cleaner and better IMO!

Reactions: ekapus and Kjaxela3

·
Registered
22 Posts
idk its something about the fog lights being pushed so deep into the bumper. i do like the oem lip better for that year then mine though. i guess it might grow3 on me

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
According to the Mazda engineers, fogs were placed there with a reason; it was the best place to be fitted for the least amount of drag. Little details like that make me love my MZ3 even more. ♪(´ε` )

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I like the side skirts they have there. I dont really have a preference on the front bumper. I think the 10-11 have a fine lip from the factory.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Side skirts are exactly the same as what we have here, except they show them on the sedan as well.

I can't wait to see if someone can make a copy of that front lip or even if the dealers would start carrying it.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Side skirts are exactly the same as what we have here, except they show them on the sedan as well.

I can't wait to see if someone can make a copy of that front lip or even if the dealers would start carrying it.
I have a 3i sedan so I dont have any side skirts. The front lip does look good but I think the stock lip is just fine to me.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Is there any way to purchase these Japanese accessories in the US?

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Which one?

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
So, I emailed japanparts.com about the front lip and the spoiler. The parts total $912.60, they didn't say how much each part cost. The shipping cost is 400 bucks for the cheapest and takes more than 3 weeks. And $1050 for shipping to your door.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts