2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well while everyone was out partying Saturday night the wife and I picked up a White iTouring MT hatchback. No pics yet. Still haven't taken any yet :-(.

We were gonna wait for just after New Years but every time I looked at inventories of the config we wanted, available cars kept dwindling. So, since December is the best month for deals we figured we'd just go for it now while we could still find one locally that met our minimum reqs.

The things we could not find was MT iTouring HBs with Sand interior and none with the moonroof yet either. Didn't really expect to find the latter because they just added it recently as an option. Really wished for the sand interior, but could not find one anywhere. So, the dealer threw in ceramic tint for < $180. Said it was @ cost. I don't know about that but it seemed like a very fair price for something that usually runs around $400 installed. Calling Monday to set up the install.

So, the wife and I are having a white Xmas. We are loving this. Almost have 100 miles on this thing and we haven't left the city yet. Lol.

Maybe after the tint is done I'll stop driving long enough to take some pics and upload them.

Merry Xmas everyone. May your days be filled with clear roads and wonderful twisties. :)

Reactions: lala04

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's good to finally own the 3 instead of just talking about it from test drives. :)

Reactions: lowincash

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Congrats on getting the car early :D It's definitely nicer to have the car instead of reading or talking about it all the time haha I haven't looked at reviews or videos as much now since I've had the car :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts