2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I had a 2008 Mazda3 that I bought brand new and absolutely adored driving for 11 years. I wanted another Mazda so I bought a 2019 Mazda3 (automatic) and loved driving it the first 6 months. No issues whatsoever. I took it in to my local dealer for the recall on the brakes and after that it has been really sluggish and hesitant between 20 and 40 mph, and jerks around 36 mph. I took it back in and they said they noticed it too but that the "drivability" is fine and told me the computer is still getting used to my driving habits. WTF?? So I took it to the dealer where I bought it (75 miles away from where I live) and they said they checked everything and couldn't get any error codes. They too said they noticed a bit of the hesitance but there is nothing they can do for me until they get an error code.

Has anyone else had this issue or heard of it? It is really frustrating that a brand new car with a warranty is acting like this and I can't get it fixed. I don't enjoy driving at all anymore. I still owe $12,000 on it and am seriously considering just trading it in and getting something different. Any thoughts or suggestions??

Thanks!

·
Registered
198 Posts
You may want to escalate this to Mazda corporate if the dealerships aren't satisfying your concerns and go from there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts