Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I ordered my new Mazda3 yesterday. Actually this trim level doesn't include the Igo Navigation SD card in here, so I should buy it at the dealer for around 550Euro.
I just would like to ask if there is any chance now to get an EU Igo Nav SD card for a little less money?

(all the ebay cards for sale go for much cheaper but all of them are USA/Mexico only cards).

Maybe any of you should sell me two working EU cards? (one for my friends's car)

Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi!

I ordered my new Mazda3 yesterday. Actually this trim level doesn't include the Igo Navigation SD card in here, so I should buy it at the dealer for around 550Euro.
I just would like to ask if there is any chance now to get an EU Igo Nav SD card for a little less money?

(all the ebay cards for sale go for much cheaper but all of them are USA/Mexico only cards).

Maybe any of you should sell me two working EU cards? (one for my friends's car)

Thanks for any input!
i would like just to inform you, that any sdcard you buy from ebay or any other source exclude dealer are hack copy which you can do it your self and for your friend for free over this fourm.

you need only one usb pin and SDCARD 8-16 GB class 10 will be better as this class more faster but other class also working

just follow this post ... any problem you face just ask

·
Registered
14 Posts
i would like just to inform you, that any sdcard you buy from ebay or any other source exclude dealer are hack copy which you can do it your self and for your friend for free over this fourm.

you need only one usb pin and SDCARD 8-16 GB class 10 will be better as this class more faster but other class also working

just follow this post ... any problem you face just ask
Why I can't access this link?

·
Registered
1 Posts

just follow this ... any problem you face just ask
Dear Championway,

Did it available to whole area including Asia? Also work on 59.00.502?
The reference you post could not reach, would you pls provide any other information?

Thanks for your kindly help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello.
I'm also interested in getting my hands on a NAVI card, but my dealer is asking for $950.
I tried the link above, but get this error :

svavaroe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I have full access to linux and a class-10 SD Card.
Really appriciate it if someone can assist me on creating a European NAVI Card for my 2017 CX-3.
Thank you kindly.

Svavar - Reykjavik - Iceland

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello.
I'm also interested in getting my hands on a NAVI card, but my dealer is asking for $950.

Really appriciate it if someone can assist me on creating a European NAVI Card for my 2017 CX-3.
Thank you kindly.

wtf $950? you can get on ebay for around 100 $ (usd)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, it's murder.

So the question is, can I create one myself with a little help from the community here, or should I buy one from Ebay? :)

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can not access the link below. Does anyone knows why?

2014-2017-mazda-3-skyactiv-audio-electronics / 125545-easy-way-get-cid-any-sd-card-cmu-usb-tweak .html

Can you please help me?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hello.

Thank you kindly.

I can not access the link below. Does anyone knows why?

2014-2017-mazda-3-skyactiv-audio-electronics / 125545-easy-way-get-cid-any-sd-card-cmu-usb-tweak .html

Can you please help me?
however i did posted how and all over this forum , but here where you can starting with
download Eu Map first ( only this map will work with patching .. EU CID MAP

tools and other stuff

·
Registered
6 Posts
@championway: many thanks!!! Finally.... a working download link.

Can somebody please re-post / pm the instructions ? I am having trouble finding them. Apparently I don't have the permission to access some relevant pages... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheers !

·
Registered
6 Posts
@championway: many thanks!!! Finally.... a working download link.

Can somebody please re-post / pm the instructions ? I am having trouble finding them. Apparently I don't have the permission to access some relevant pages... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheers !
Same here. Cannot find them. It seems that the administrators of this site have disabled them, because of "legal" stuff. I saw something about it.
Thats why we cannot access these links, .... I think.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.