2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Is NAV in HUD fixed in V55.753?

Tags
fixed hud nav
3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  oldfartwithamazda3 
#1 ·
I'm not sure anyone has confirmed here one way or another that version 55.753 has fixed the problem of the NAV directions no longer appearing in the HUD. Can someone definitively say whether or not it is working again.

#2 ·
I can definitely confirm that it's working on .753

Reactions: azbruno
#3 ·
Me too. I made a lot of use of it today, after updating to .753 last weekend. So far this update seems to be working pretty well; my only big complaint now is that it isn't playing my songs in order from my USB drive. I don't know what the problem is there; the filenames are all sequential ("01_-_Song_Name", "02_-_Song_name", etc.), and the tags are all set properly with artist, album, song name, and of course track number. Somehow this thing, in both the old and new versions, just seems to play them in random order.

#7 ·
Just got the car back- its fixed. Have not noticed any other changes. Dealer was unaware of problem when I came in, and it took a bit of explaining to get them to understand (they wanted to update the nav software), but they finally searched and found the right TSB. TSB is 09-002/15. Text is "REFLASH INFOTAINMENT FROM VERSION 55.00.750 TO VERSION 55.00.753". Hope this helps. If I get time I'll add this to the TSB section on the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.