2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so i want to share the application i did written:

You can on the fly via iPhone Hotspot (if you are unsure about your IP via Hotspot it should be 172.20.10.2 or 172.20.10.3 (if only the MZD is connected)) change your background and apply the known hacks.

Currently i m working on new features that will come in the next week.

> backup the MZD
> restore to factory
> restore to backup
> theme support apply my custom themes for the MZD like the iOS that you can see here on youtube demo

currently the app is 0.99€ on time payment until the support for the themes will be included, after this i ll higher the price for the themes.

If you have any questions about the app or anything else feel free to contact me (best via mail fboulegue(at)me(dot)com)

Download the app here

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make sure you fulfill the requirements that we claim in the App Store to get the app running:

V55.xxx or higher
Wifi connection between iOS Device and MZD

·
Registered
184 Posts
BEWARE SCAMMER !

Offered to help if app was purchased but once I did purchase the app said sorry, cannot help you!!

Suggested to make the app free and to offer a PRO version to encourage donations but mister greed here just wants your money for 0 support and lies!

BEWARE OF SCAMMER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
184 Posts
Lets recap the facts;

1. You stole other people's hardwork free tweaks and compiled them into a PAID app.

2. Mikee gave you an awesome suggestion to go around your donation BS but you pretended not to see it.

3. When I called you up on your BS because of many known issues btw iOS and MZD, you said you only provided support to paid customer abd said that you could help if I bought the app.

4. Knowing in advance abt your BS, I still went ahead and bought the app.

5. When asked for help, you said you dont support iOS version prior to iOS 9.2.1 despite your App description in the App store says 9.0 or later so I tried with my wife's iPhone who runs 9.2.1 but still no success.

6. You said version 9.2.1 had a wifi channel fix so I gave you the link to the official Apple changelog of all iOS versions btw 9.0.2 and 9.2.1 and none of them mentions this.

7. I even called Apple support to confirm your BS and they acknowledge that there was no update for this what so ever.

8. You said their was a magical invisible button on the App transparent screen that would enable to send a log via email but that button doesn't exist.

9. When I asked you to send pics on many occasions of that mystical button you ignored my emails and then replied sorry, I don't support tour type of problem with wifi which contredicts what you said in the first place and why I purchased the App.

10. Best investment EVER of 1,39$ to call out a scammer and prove him wrong just like I said in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
still wating...
Hey guys so i want to share the application i did written:

You can on the fly via iPhone Hotspot (if you are unsure about your IP via Hotspot it should be 172.20.10.2 or 172.20.10.3 (if only the MZD is connected)) change your background and apply the known hacks.

Currently i m working on new features that will come in the next week.

> backup the MZD
> restore to factory
> restore to backup
> theme support apply my custom themes for the MZD like the iOS that you can see here on youtube demo

currently the app is 0.99€ on time payment until the support for the themes will be included, after this i ll higher the price for the themes.

If you have any questions about the app or anything else feel free to contact me (best via mail fboulegue(at)me(dot)com)

Download the app here

1 - 15 of 15 Posts