2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still haven't gotten my ac fixed yet but after the dealer I went to quoted 1400 in going to work on other things for the moment. I'm also going to put them together so I'm not really spamming. Anyways, shortly after getting my car the airbag light started coming in. Went off once before it stayed on for a couple days but then the day before I could take it to the dealer it went out and stayed out. Any thoughts on this? Are they able to check it if it is still off?
The other thing I have going on is a rattle when I hit bumps. The sound was coming from the rear driver side and when I looked, there was a great shield that had corroded around one of the rivets. I'm fairly certain this should be the problem but wanted a second opinion from people who know these cars better. It's there anything else I should check for?

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,255 Posts
Still haven't gotten my ac fixed yet but after the dealer I went to quoted 1400 in going to work on other things for the moment. I'm also going to put them together so I'm not really spamming. Anyways, shortly after getting my car the airbag light started coming in. Went off once before it stayed on for a couple days but then the day before I could take it to the dealer it went out and stayed out. Any thoughts on this? Are they able to check it if it is still off?
The other thing I have going on is a rattle when I hit bumps. The sound was coming from the rear driver side and when I looked, there was a great shield that had corroded around one of the rivets. I'm fairly certain this should be the problem but wanted a second opinion from people who know these cars better. It's there anything else I should check for?
A Mazda dealer can check all the above issues and replace with oem parts. Just specify the problems and they'll notify you if there's anything else broken.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even if the light is no longer on? I had an oil light on my last car that they wouldn't even try checking if it wasn't currently active. It never got checked...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts