2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Nice! I like how there is hardly any gap between the front and back door. I had a crappy set that had major gap from a diff company. Ripped them off and threw em away.

·
dutchabag
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had several cars and trucks and always have this guys on all vehicles to keep cooler in the summer;not all will fit perfect;is already 95f over here in Georgia,2 spot have come up; that is normal,i use pressure clamp and heat gun to make shade to go back in place,my last truck i had i pull them all off after 5 years and replace with a wider 3M tape,you can use Goo gone to clean glue off and rubbing alcohol after to take the oily film

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Looks nice! I might have to get a set of these.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
:rice 1:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Personally do not want. Too bright for me lol. but if its something you want go for it

·
Registered
172 Posts
If I saw it on the street I think I'd call it a tad rice depending on how it was done, but if its what you want...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm kinda surprised by you guys reactions. I would want to see it on a car first but i think it could be cool just like LED DRLs are cool.

·
dutchabag
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol,thanks Hoovs!!!!! some one positive about something i post,why people think is only for them,how many memberers are here,i dislike lots of thing people do;but i keep my negative coments to my self........:::threadjacked 1:

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I wasnt saying anything about you Im talking about the item to each its own!

·
Broke Postbac.
536 Posts

Reminds me of one of these...

1 - 20 of 139 Posts