2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just trying to drum up interest... tell all your friends!!

·
Nie brykaj...
494 Posts
RTFM: Still waiting to put it on ... ran out of time doing my suspension last weekend, and waiting on a day I can use my buddies shop. They are closed easter so ... still waiting
Hope you get it put on for the meet :tongue: From Crepo's video the exhaust sounded pretty damn good!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I got an idea! Since "Fast Five" is coming out this Friday, let's organize a meet by a theater, do a kind of pre-meeting before the other meeting, to meet each other and also go and see the movie. What do you think?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hope you get it put on for the meet :tongue: From Crepo's video the exhaust sounded pretty damn good!
Sounds great, but I need new tips. Damn length difference on the 3 S H versus the 3 S

I got an idea! Since "Fast Five" is coming out this Friday, let's organize a meet by a theater, do a kind of pre-meeting before the other meeting, to meet each other and also go and see the movie. What do you think?
Works for me, I was thinking something at say Busse Woods instead, but whatever works. My availability sucks however

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.