2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, first time poster.

I have a 2017 Mazda 3 SP25GT BN series Sedan. (Second from top-of-range)

It comes with a heated electric drivers seat and a heated non-electric passengers seat.
Neither side has a “memory” function for multiple drivers.

I’m wanting to know
A) If a an OEM seat from the top-of-the-range Astina WITH memory function would be plug-and-play with my current drivers side if I were to remove my current seat and install the new one.
B) Could I do the same thing with the passengers side? Even if this side is not currently electric? (This side doesn’t require memory but electric would be nice) Would there be somewhere under this seat to plug my new electric seat into?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please let me know if I have posted this is the wrong area and I will repost in the right discussion with some direction

·
Super Moderator
617 Posts
As far as I know, only Mazda6 offers that in the sedan lineup. No Mazda3s in the US have memory seating. I don't think anyone else outside U.S. has it either, but if I'm wrong, then please let us know.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Wish it was standard, wife 5'4" me 5'10", always adjusting, such a pain, not just seat but mirrors should be included. Is there any such after market product since have electric mirror/seat, or is it just to hard to engineer such a thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts