2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you have questions, you could just ask. I doubt that he will write a tutorial, as his post/annoncement is 8 month old...
thought he might still be writing it =)

right now i have 7.00.100 on my infotainment system and all the items needed. i never took apart my dashboard and i want to make sure i take it apart correctly without breaking any clips. i need to make sure the location of the tx and rx connectors is the same one as the picture as i dont want to take it apart to find something different and need to look it up to find what i need. i want to go just a single location to find an all in one step so i dont have multiple tabs open.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
According to your name you drive a 2017 CX-5 - I guess a KF (new model). I did a serial access 2 years ago at such a model. You can believe me, the rx and tx are there, as described - its the same for every MZD (except new MZD II at CX-30 and Mazda3 2019).

I guess you will not find a perfect manual in one spot for exactly your car, as there are so many cars/variants out there with different trims. Downloadlink for trim removal instructions

Photos of my serial access at a 2017 CX-5 KF back then:
01_CMU-Schrauben.jpg 02_Stecker.jpg 03_CMU von hinten.jpg 04_Masse.jpg 05_Stecker-Sicherungsleiste.jpg 06_eingepinntes RX- und TX-Kabel.jpg 07_Clips an Abdeckung daneben lösen-rausziehen.jpg 08_Clips daneben lösen.jpg

Hope this helps a little?

·
Registered
3 Posts
According to your name you drive a 2017 CX-5 - I guess a KF (new model). I did a serial access 2 years ago at such a model. You can believe me, the rx and tx are there, as described - its the same for every MZD (except new MZD II at CX-30 and Mazda3 2019).

I guess you will not find a perfect manual in one spot for exactly your car, as there are so many cars/variants out there with different trims. Downloadlink for trim removal instructions

Photos of my serial access at a 2017 CX-5 KF back then:
View attachment 278211 View attachment 278212 View attachment 278213 View attachment 278214 View attachment 278215 View attachment 278216 View attachment 278217 View attachment 278218

Hope this helps a little?
wow thanks alot.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts