2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have in my current Mazda 3 Hatchback 2018 simple halogen headlights (with FSC gen2, SCBS, LAS, LDWS). Is it possible to install Full LED headlights? Do I need to check something in PIDs? Do I need some modules more to install?Appreciate any information! :)

·
Immortal
232 Posts
OEM = very expensive, over $1500 just for the headlights and other necessary hardware.
yes that I mean - conversion kits is IMO BS . ok when you live in that kind of area where is dark from 12-05 but when you live north where dark in winter beginning 17.00 to 9.00 morning you dont want chinese or similar kits. full led meaning full led from factory with designed projectors -- no offence , I live in north

·
Immortal
232 Posts
Replacing the halogens with the proper LED bulbs gives excellent results for ~$200.....
I dont know what laws you have in your country but where I live is for LED headlamps is mandatory marking on lamps housing and automatic levelling - ofcourse it can be done illegal with this led kits but no offence - have you drive in dark road (not city or suburban) total dark with this kit?

FYI - I have factory Bi-LEDlamps and I 'm satisfied and also I seen different kits (maybe cheap chinese and no good ones) and from
this has become the opinion

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OEM = very expensive, over $1500 just for the headlights and other necessary hardware.
So I see, that I can buy used pair for 500-600 USD, what is not a problem. In my halogen headlights I already have LED bulbs, but it is not adaptive :(

·
Registered
130 Posts
its possible to do the SWAP. you will need the wiring and possibly change some settings in your AS-BUILD with FORSCAN in FBCM/RBCM and IC

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you need to install height sensor to rear axle not only led headlights
Yeah, but if I just install (swap) headlights without adding AHL to IC as built, will I be able just use my headlights as simple lights, or they will be turned off?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts