2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, need some professional device from the friendly community

I just got my 2015 Mazda 3 Astina yesterday and I checked my version is 70.00.100 4A N (Australian)

I haven't serial-ed into the device at all yet

Now i already know i can't install AA via AIO tweaks coz it doesn't read it and I have to access it via Serial however I've read there is another way

Is it possible for me to get AA via this method:

1 - Downgrade from v70 to v59.00.502
2 - Use USB to install AA and AIO tweeks without having to serial into MZD connect
3 - Stay on v59.00.502 while using AA

Or will it STILL not work if I went to v59 and I still have to serial in the MZD ?

Essentially i'm trying to get AA without having to open the car trim and serialing into it IF possible

IF not, is my best bet to serial into it while on V70 to unlock it and then downgrade to v59?

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm sorry to tell you that you'll have to open the car and do the serial thing.

AA AIO doesn't work well with v70, because v70 firmware already have AA (the legit one which is working with the new USB hub) that's creating a conflict.

So you have to downgrade.

But you can't downgrade lower than v59.00.502, which is also blocking USB installing tweak.

So you need to do the serial access to install the id7 tweak to be able to recover the ability to install tweak by USB.

Read this link : Serial Connection

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh okay, thanks man, appreciate the fast reply

Guess i'll have no choice but to serial to it. Does it matter if I serial and install id7 while on v70 or v59? or is one more preferrable than the other

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts