2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as stated earlier in the week on another thread, I got an italicized 2.5 badge from a VW Passat, and an italicized GT badge from a newer Hyundai Elantra GT (both from ebay). The GT badge was a little larger than the 2.5, so I tried to place it as best I could.

I've already been on the hunt for an "S" that fit the bill, but could never find one. And now with Mazda dropping the "i" and "s" from the 2017 models, I felt as though I could get away with 2.5 GT and still have it look/feel OEM.

Overall, I think it fits the bill. Very happy with the outcome, and looks a heck of a lot better than the "SkyActive" badge. Enjoy!

Cheers all!

Attachments

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Nicely done @Chazzy J, and the "GT" being bigger than the "2.5" mirrors the "3" being bigger compared to the Mazda letters on the opposite side.

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both gents. It's definitely about the small details. No doubt about that!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fantastic look Chazzy! I just received my 2.5L from aliexpress as mentioned in the other thread will see how it looks. The L is red and I have the red car colour, so will prolly leave that out.

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts