Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Injen CAI and SRI for the 2.5L is out.... Injen Home Page -

Claimed 10HP/9 ft lbs TQ for the CAI and 8HP/7ft lbs TQ for the SRI

2.5L CAI P# PF6064
2.5L SRI P# SP6067

·
Registered
70 Posts
better late than never :clap:. I've been emailing Paul every week since they used my car to let me know when they're gonna release the intakes. Now that they're out let try and get a group buy going!!!

·
Nie brykaj...
494 Posts
I was looking at the CAI intake for a 2009 mazda 2.3L and I saw the Injen made their filter point up unlike some other systems I have seen, This appeals to me because, yes I am concerned with Hydrolocking, it looks like the chance of me actually getting water sucked up is if I literally drove into a lake.

any thoughts?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Stop crying... all the products from the 1st gen still fit on your car...
haha that was a reality check if I've ever seen one. :chuck_norris 1:

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
How do you guys think Injens SRI compares to Corksport and Simota?

·
Registered
18 Posts
auto anything has the cai, but i have a question. they say the cai will work for both manual and automatic, but how do they get around the trans cooler and shield in the auto? I want to buy the cai but Im unsure how it will fit in there.

·
Super Moderator
602 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Auto Anything do not show the price for now but it's cheap, the SRI is 198$ shipped and the CAI is 259$ shipped...

·
Registered
253 Posts
For all those worried about hydrolocking, I found this while surfin the web.

AEM Air Bypass Valve for Cold Air Intakes - Prevents Hydro-lock

I'm not sure if it can be used with other systems though, it seems like it would be universal as long as the intake pipe sizes are the same. Just a thought and it may only work with AEM.

Reactions: zzz3 and BSUBigMac

·
Registered
66 Posts
Great news ! ! ! ! the CAI can be converted into a SRI, thats by far the best option for me, since rain seasons coming these months.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.