2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mazda 3 FTW
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been encountering crashes like 3 times a day usually when I am trying to select a song via USB from an iPhone, and other times during random events. I am running the newest OS and I wanted to know If anyone knows if this is a problem with the newest update?

I do have the disclaimer tweak and the compass app tweak

·
Mazda Noob
55 Posts
I've been having these issues on 55.x. I'd say even more frequent than when I was on 33.x. Unsure if its iOS9 or the Mazda firmware at fault. At this point I'm way beyond pissed. I just hope they release carplay on this and hopefully fix it that way.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I've been having these issues on 55.x. I'd say even more frequent than when I was on 33.x. Unsure if its iOS9 or the Mazda firmware at fault. At this point I'm way beyond pissed. I just hope they release carplay on this and hopefully fix it that way.
Glad I'm not the only one. My infotainment restart in the middle of the highway and I thought my car was going to shut down. LAWL!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have been running v55.00.650A for well over 4 months now without a single crash of the infotainment system but I don't use an Apple phone either and don't use bluetooth for anything other than phone calls and text messages. I listen to music on USB with no issues. I did have the odd crash using v33, but the main problem for me with V33 was the constant forgetting were it had left off on USB music, at least 1/3 of the time V33 would start up with the first song copied to the USB rather than continue from were it left off).

Perhaps you have a hardware issue, if I were you I would take it in to Mazda and have them check it.

Reactions: nimonster

·
Mazda Noob
55 Posts
I have been running v55.00.650A for well over 4 months now without a single crash of the infotainment system but I don't use an Apple phone either and don't use bluetooth for anything other than phone calls and text messages. I listen to music on USB with no issues. I did have the odd crash using v33, but the main problem for me with V33 was the constant forgetting were it had left off on USB music, at least 1/3 of the time V33 would start up with the first song copied to the USB rather than continue from were it left off).

Perhaps you have a hardware issue, if I were you I would take it in to Mazda and have them check it.
On the to do list for my next oil change. That, plus shitty leather stitching tearing away on the driver cushion, and a noisy actuator for the rear right door lock. If this thing didn't drive so zoom zoom, I'd be pissed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts