2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how to increase the daytime visibility of the Display Panel. Mine is so weak that it almost unreadable. Only had the car for 3 days-still learning;-duh!

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
push the knob on the left of your dash.like your reseting your mileage after filling up but other side. should go instant bright...or push it again and turn it for verying brightness

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, i am trying that. I will see how it works in the south texas sun tomorrow.It is the thing that i am so far dissatified with the car.I really appreciate your input. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info, i am trying that. I will see how it works in the south texas sun tomorrow.It is the thing that i am so far dissatified with the car.I really appreciate your input. Thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
i wish the display would show miles-to-empty together with average mpg. i couldn't care less for instant mpg and average speed. wish we could customize it.

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
How'd it go? Was that it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts