2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Any method in changing FM frequncy from japanese to 88.5-108Mhz. I couldn't find a solution after searching. Can I install a different region firmware to fix this?. Thanks a lot for the great work . Learnt hell of a lot about mazda3 by going through the forum.

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
Any method in changing FM frequncy from japanese to 88.5-108Mhz. I couldn't find a solution after searching. Can I install a different region firmware to fix this?. Thanks a lot for the great work . Learnt hell of a lot about mazda3 by going through the forum.

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk
The issue is the TAU is region specific and even if you have the CMU firmware for a different region radio frequency spacing it won't work together.

·
Mazda 3 FTW
99 Posts
I was just wondering, has Johnson Controls (the company that makes the system) done anything to try to deter hacking the system? Any notices from them or anything?

edit: oops I though I posted in the infotainment project thread, didn't mean to post in the index thread

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was just wondering, has Johnson Controls (the company that makes the system) done anything to try to deter hacking the system? Any notices from them or anything?

Johnson Controls? Not really. They changed the root password in the newer versions of the firmware, that's about it.

HOWEVER, NNG... the navigational software developer.... my recommendation is you steer clear of modifying that particular section of code.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi I am in Austria and I'm with Mazda 2014 I 27.00.000 I tried to update it and then shows me a Mazda logo. Everything works but I can't see anything other than the logo on Mazda. can someone help me

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I am in Austria and I'm with Mazda 2014 I 27.00.000 I tried to update it and then shows me a Mazda logo. Everything works but I can't see anything other than the logo on Mazda. can someone help me
Did your 2014 already have a MZD connect? Or the NB1

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found on Reddit that creating the NAV card hack was deleted due to legal issues. However there was mention of the files floating around on the web. Any luck with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ive found the files floating on the web. If you have valid instructions we could give this a shot.

·
Registered
300 Posts

hello, if you are on the verfion 27.00.00, it is necessary to upgrade to version 31.00.100 before moving on to another verion. The bootloop comes from the fact that you ,probaly, wanted to do a higher upgrade to the 31.00.100.
But I do not know how to help you, there is a section in the forum dedicated to the problem of bootloop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, have a CX-5 2015 with OS and FS 51.00.351 (EU) would link to install the AOI tweaks, but the AOI works on versions V55, V56, V58, AND v59.00.502- , Do anyone have an OS V55 to share. Thanks.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts