2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey I'm not sure if its possible to get the .up files from a jci backup this is running 55.00.754 NA which even has all the mazda info inside except it runs the toyota/scion boot ivf. Just trying to see if this is something I can use as a backup in case I want to go back before upgrading to 760 or downgrading to 753.

Any thoughts??

I can't post the link yet but if anyone would like the link they can message me directly and I'll gladly provide it.

Thanks for all the work you guys have done so far.
Could you send me the files? I want to have the back up too.

·
Registered
108 Posts
What's the best Mazda f/w to have to work with AIO

Is it still a version 55.x or are the tweaks in the current AIO 2.3.7 work as well as Mazda's latest f/w version 59.x? (North America)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know why the NEW - Create a NAV SD Card - North America and Asia maps available. (USB) link doesn't work? Or can anyone PM me a way to download and install the maps?

·
Registered
57 Posts
@gxl78896610 your last image will mislead anyone who will attempt this TTL to USB connection (Which you don't need to do..)
Only u need to do is connect the two (RX,TX) wires as shown in second image and ground the other one(Very important )

And connect the USB into your computer and start the Serial connection for your COM port which recognize in your device manager.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wishlist: Phone in all speakers possible?

I know this forum is really for Mazda3 but since the Miata uses the same Infotainment System, we usually come here for help.

Currently when I use Hands Free in my Miata, the sound only comes through headrest speakers. Does anyone know if there is a way to enable the phone audio through all speakers?

Help please.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Has anyone tried installing tweaks on version 59.00.441 NA N?
Yes. Here's what I have and all seems find. Do see notes in parenthesis. Things aren't always fluid or smooth all the time.:
  • Touchscreen while moving
  • No More Disclaimer
  • Reverse Camera Safety Warning
  • Main Menu Loop
  • Improved List Loop
  • Shorter Delay Mod
  • Media Order Patch & FLAC Support - haven't tested yet on v59 (will use for media order)
  • Pause on Mute (haven't tested yet)
  • Remove Message Reply (haven't confirmed yet..seemed to be hit and miss for me on v55)
  • 1 Sec Diag Menu (will try again after doing more changes this morning..wouldn't work previously)
  • Bigger Album Art
  • Change Blank Album Art Frame
  • Videoplayer (seems to work great...did have one instance it recommended a CMU reboot so I did then all seemed fine. Haven't played a lot with it yet but so far it looks good)
  • Swapfile
  • Speedometer
  • Castscreen-reciever (cannot get this to work...however I forgot something. I just updated to Android 7 and needed to enable Debug Mode - app is config'd and using Castscreen 1.01 for Android 7 - on Note 5, will test again) - trying to move from AA to Castscreen for my use)
  • Android Auto Headunit App (removed as it seems to see the app installed on the phone and AA takes over my Note 5, not what I want for now otherwise it appears to work fine but didn't play with it much)

Update:
Castscreen - still not able to get this to work. Also notice the system seems to boot up slower now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HELP! the AIO 2.1.5 made MZD bricked
MZD FW:56.00.513C ADR

Did you have any luck with the recovery of your unit?

Regards

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes. Here's what I have and all seems find. Do see notes in parenthesis. Things aren't always fluid or smooth all the time.:
  • Touchscreen while moving
  • No More Disclaimer
  • Reverse Camera Safety Warning
  • Main Menu Loop
  • Improved List Loop
  • Shorter Delay Mod
  • Media Order Patch & FLAC Support - haven't tested yet on v59 (will use for media order)
  • Pause on Mute (haven't tested yet)
  • Remove Message Reply (haven't confirmed yet..seemed to be hit and miss for me on v55)
  • 1 Sec Diag Menu (will try again after doing more changes this morning..wouldn't work previously)
  • Bigger Album Art
  • Change Blank Album Art Frame
  • Videoplayer (seems to work great...did have one instance it recommended a CMU reboot so I did then all seemed fine. Haven't played a lot with it yet but so far it looks good)
  • Swapfile
  • Speedometer
  • Castscreen-reciever (cannot get this to work...however I forgot something. I just updated to Android 7 and needed to enable Debug Mode - app is config'd and using Castscreen 1.01 for Android 7 - on Note 5, will test again) - trying to move from AA to Castscreen for my use)
  • Android Auto Headunit App (removed as it seems to see the app installed on the phone and AA takes over my Note 5, not what I want for now otherwise it appears to work fine but didn't play with it much)

Update:
Castscreen - still not able to get this to work. Also notice the system seems to boot up slower now.

Any chance getting a new NAV card created?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
I found on Reddit that creating the NAV card hack was deleted due to legal issues. However there was mention of the files floating around on the web. Any luck with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Issues after installing some tweaks after the latest f/w updates (59). Now my Favorites for Music and Contacts no longer save. After a reboot or off/on they clear. Favorites for NAV remain (at least Home).

Any ideas?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks you for taking the time to create this index. Could you tell me how I get permission to access the page that explains how to create a new Navigation SD?

21 - 40 of 60 Posts