2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeking opinions from anyone living in Washington State.

I have taken my 2005 Mazda 3 to my local dealer many times, but everyone always is giving me a tough time, because the dealer is always a rip off.

I know it is expensive, but my hope is that they're looking out for my vehicle, and for me also.

I did some googling today, and found Jerry's Little Car Shop - Mazdas Only .Com - Kent, Washington - Jerry's Little Car Shop in Kent. Not sure if anyone has dealt with them before, I would like someone closer to Everett.

I have taken my car a few times to an independent shop, that works on all types of cars, who also repaired my clutch. They seem good, but just worried about their knowledge about Mazda specifically, if that even matters.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for Independent Mazda mechanics in Washington state.

I do have a few different issues;

~Rough idle
~2nd to 3rd gear change makes a click kind of noise, that is quite loud, and you hear it very well when the windows are down.
~Floor trunk latch no longer works (I know it's cosmetic, but don't want to pay arm & a leg for it.)

The Independent who did my clutch, recently the other month performed my 90,000 service, all they said that was needed was a coolant flush, and that's what they did. So when I compare a 80 dollar single service to a 30K or 60K service at my dealer, that performs a list of things, and costs me over $500, I wonder, who I am supposed to believe, see what I mean?

I haven't brought it into the dealership yet for any of these issues or for the 90K.

Would like to get a 3rd opinion on anything that could be wrong with the vehicle. I just drive the car, so for me, I have to trust whoever is looking at my car is going to give me as many unbiased recommendations as possible to make sure my car is running as well as it possibly can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts