2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I read various posts on the car set-up. I'm thinking of improving driveability, reducing understeer and improving the traction of my 2.0 165 hp 2017 model.
I have already mounted the Eibach Pro Kit, but it has a lot of understeer and little acceleration traction.

Do you advise me? Rear anti-roll bar and end link, then?
Which brands and products are the best?
I saw Cork sport but in Europe with transport and change it becomes too expensive.
Progress, Racingbeat, Hardrace, Ultraracing?

Thanks you!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. My rear camber is - 1° 15' for wheel.

·
Super Moderator
5,229 Posts
hello, I read various posts on the car set-up. I'm thinking of improving driveability, reducing understeer and improving the traction of my 2.0 165 hp 2017 model.
I have already mounted the Eibach Pro Kit, but it has a lot of understeer and little acceleration traction.

Do you advise me? Rear anti-roll bar and end link, then?
Which brands and products are the best?
I saw Cork sport but in Europe with transport and change it becomes too expensive.
Progress, Racingbeat, Hardrace, Ultraracing?

Thanks you!
A larger rear bar and set the rear toe to .08° or a bit less on each side to get rid of oversteer.
Progress, Racing Beat, whatever, doesn't really make a difference. Corksport bars are known to have fitment issues though.
More camber to improve grip in corners.
Sticky tires for better traction on acceleration. OEM tires are designed for decreased rolling resistance and better mpg, not performance.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My tires is Michelin Pilot Sport 3 with 215/45 R18 93W.

Attached the current wheel angles

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts