2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
*The Electrician*
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your Mazda could have one more feature what would it be? A turbo? AWD? Or something simpler like a faster infotainment system? So what feature do you wish your Mazda had? Be reasonable too please, a twin turbo V12 is not reasonable lol.

I will start it off, power seat memory, I wish Mazda had added that to the premium package but it is not available at all.

Reactions: lemansbuilder

·
Super Moderator
5,968 Posts
Limited slip with better final drive, say 4.1 or so.
Power to the radio that stays on after you shut the engine off like every other car in the world.
Put the parking brake back where it belongs.
More engine monitoring parameters- engine oil temp, oil pressure, fuel pressure etc. The system monitors 3 coolant temp parameters but not one for the engine oil?? :bash::bash:
A suspension that has independent alignment adjustments. How can you set toe and camber with a single point adjustment?:confused1: The car has a rear toe bar, why not make it adjustable like most other cars?:dunno:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Real temp gauge... Android Auto/Apple Carplay....LSD....150 more HP....

Reactions: ADarkerBreed

·
Registered
510 Posts
dream: rb26
reality: bloody folding mirrors when you park and all auto down.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I agree with OP, wish it has memory seats. If one thing I wish it has, it would be one touch close for the sunroof.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Fob activated window roll down. My old Accord would roll down all 4 windows if unlock was held down. Fantastic feature in the summer here in Texas. Drop the inside temp 30 degrees in seconds before you could get inside.

·
The Adventure Mazda
152 Posts
Mariner Blue color option.

·
Registered
510 Posts
talking about sunroofs, i kinda wish it was a tilt up and over the roof kind rather than being in the roof. no reason why, just a weird obsession that the former looks better...

·
Registered
327 Posts
I love my car, but the following would make it nearly perfect for me:

- One touch close sunroof
- Auto up / down passenger window. Would love all 4 but would take just the passenger
- Android Auto
- Retained accessory power
- Memory seat

So, pretty much on par with what everyone else said. If I could only pick one it would be a tie between AA and the auto down windows.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm with @arathol and @DomonationsMZ3, a better final drive and LSD would make stop a lot of the low torque lag and a real temp gauge would be so much better for just checking in.

With the hatch I'm dying for an internal trunk release

The option of a full black interior would be awesome as well. The ivory over black reads economy car though it does make the car visually "larger" inside.

Slightly off topic but I absolutely abhor that cheap-o faux carbon fiber on the window switch covers and on my iSport the center where the shifter is. I'm waiting till they have 17' parts available online and going to replace the switch covers with the piano black ones.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I was told that one touch close sunroof won't happen due to safety issues.

I want Android Auto. Right now, I run it on my phone with my phone perched on the dash between the infotainment screen and the instrument cluster. I stream music over BT to the car and do everything else through the phone. Of course, the main apps I find myself running in the car need some updates to work with AA and landscape orientation. And I think the USB plugs will need to be upgraded.

AWD would be nice.

The opening of all windows before getting in sounds good too. My old VW had something like this.

·
Registered
347 Posts
-More refinement and sound deadening.
-Give me traditional analogue gauges for both speedo and tach.
-Higher quality stock speakers (non-Bose system)
-Auto up-down for both front windows.
-Models without advanced keyless should just be given a traditional key since I need to take out the fob to unlock the car anyway.
-Less glossy materials in the center console so it doesn't reflect sunlight.
-When reversing, the right mirror should automatically dip down which would help with parking especially on the hatch model.
-BETTER BRAKES. It's not as linear as some of its competitors.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts