2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've already put the Borla S-Type axle back exhaust on the car and now I don't know what to do next. My father won't let me get a tune. (He owns the car, not much I can do about it. Coilovers are out of the question as well.) Any ideas on any other mods I could do? Wheels maybe?

2016 Mazda 3 Hatch - 2.0L 6MT

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wheels and tires make a huge difference in appearance. Go to tireRack and you can select different options that will fit on your car. The website will show you what they will look like on your car.

Thank dad for letting you drive the car and change the exhaust. While I provide a car for my kids, there is no chance I would let them change the exhaust. You have a great father.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wheels and tires make a huge difference in appearance. Go to tireRack and you can select different options that will fit on your car. The website will show you what they will look like on your car.

Thank dad for letting you drive the car and change the exhaust. While I provide a car for my kids, there is no chance I would let them change the exhaust. You have a great father.
I'm very thankful to have a dad that's into cars, that's for sure. I'm also looking into the corksport short shifter plate, anyone have any thoughts on it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm very thankful to have a dad that's into cars, that's for sure. I'm also looking into the corksport short shifter plate, anyone have any thoughts on it?
[/QUOT
Interior led kit its cheap on ebay
Tinted glass
Tinted lights
Front spoiler side skirt
And slowly by slowly as the car needs replacement parts go for performance parts break lowering springs sway bar strut bar.

·
Registered
2012 Mazda 3 GX MT5
154 Posts
Interior led kit its cheap on ebay
Tinted glass
Tinted lights
Front spoiler side skirt
And slowly by slowly as the car needs replacement parts go for performance parts break lowering springs sway bar strut bar.
Exactly how i did it...go performance when replacing worn or almost worn and ready to replace
Brakes ,,,rotors and performance oem size pads/rotors Performance Brake Parts, Rotors, Pads, Kits: Custom & Aftermarket 15% off in feb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts