2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I know this has been covered a lot and yes I've searched but didn't find exactly what I'm needing but lots of help.. Im installing a subwoofer and amps.. I used the pac harness aoem-maz2 but doesn't appear to be as loud as it should be... Would i be better off to install a lc2i instead.. If so does anyone that has installed one has a good picture of the connections?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok guys I know this has been covered a lot and yes I've searched but didn't find exactly what I'm needing but lots of help.. Im installing a subwoofer and amps.. I used the pac harness aoem-maz2 but doesn't appear to be as loud as it should be... Would i be better off to install a lc2i instead.. If so does anyone that has installed one has a good picture of the connections?
Yes, you need lc2i. It has bass rolloff compensation. I installed the PAC and it sucks. The lc2i is what you want. Very happy with it. I left the PAC installed to get the remote turn on from the PAC, which you need on the lc2i due to issues with GTO.

Check it out:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts