2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on here a couple of months. Just now noticed that I didnt exactly finish creating my profile. Whoopsie.

Car: 2014 Mazda 3 S Grand Touring

Mods: Sadly All are just basic LED mods, 2 corksport kits (Fogs & Interior), Backup LEDs from Oreilly's (They say 6K brightness but I think they may not be as bright as OEM), And side marker LED's from walmart (They're White 9LED 194's, they're not great quality BUT they do make the sidemarkers pop, looking to replace w/either DD or VLED)

Y'all have seen my posts. Peace

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
A hearty, if belated :welcome: Thanks for the (formal) intro! Would love to see a (some) larger photo(s), too. :wink:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well here's a late welcome. Glad to have you aboard. If you can post a photo of your ride as the one on your signature is quite small to view.
Thanks, I honestly just went straight into research when I joined ha, didn't really take the time to finish up every aspect of the account. It's small?

Here ya go, sorry if they're all messed up. I uploaded these from work on my phone.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.