2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

261 - 279 of 279 Posts

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Yeah, I couldn't make it either. My buddy was in from Calgary. Apparently, Chad Novak was hating over twitter...so that's cool. lol

Yup hahaha on DODOlogic's Facebook page they hashtagged yqrvillageidiot, that made it that much funnier, like anyone cares what he thinks... Apparently there were a lot of really nice cars there!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I could make it any of those days I think.

I quickly was in Regina last Friday, people kept stoping me to compliment my car. Same thing happened when I was in moosejaw, it happened more times on Friday than have happened before.

The girl who works at Mazda doing the servicing schedule seemed to be the only person who didn't care really about my car.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
June 1st works for me!
@Ogek07 Do you still have vinyl/stickers of "Regina Mazda Club"? If so bring some to the meet! I'm making a facebook group called that because I know two others as of right now that aren't on M3R!

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
Feel free to all go join my new facebook group at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/482869111846922/

I hope you can get to it with that link! A way to make sure everyone can quickly get notifications about meets and stuff, the autoguide app likes to choose when it wants to tell me stuff quite randomly.. I can change the name to reflect the stickers @Ogek07 if you want!

261 - 279 of 279 Posts