2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

241 - 260 of 279 Posts

·
no one is anything
123 Posts
I've never seen a red one! I've only seen white ones and a blue one the other day, I always break my neck when I see them hahaha

Guess you have to get his attention! :cheesy:
I've definitely ran after him before...only to get sorta close and him drive off.

I saw a red genwun on Dewdney day before yesterday. He had a donut on his car.

By my count there are about 9 MS3's in Regina.

1 red Genwun
1 white Genwun
2 black Genwuns
2 white Genpus
1 red Genpu
1 blue Genpu
1 black Genpu

Definitely need to get a meet going. I'm still not sure if I can make it to Defrost. I have a thing I'm doing in the evening, so I guess it depends how early I have to duck out.

Plus my car isn't that cool yet. I haven't really done anything to it yet lol.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
I've definitely ran after him before...only to get sorta close and him drive off.

I saw a red genwun on Dewdney day before yesterday. He had a donut on his car.

By my count there are about 9 MS3's in Regina.

1 red Genwun
1 white Genwun
2 black Genwuns
2 white Genpus
1 red Genpu
1 blue Genpu
1 black Genpu

Definitely need to get a meet going. I'm still not sure if I can make it to Defrost. I have a thing I'm doing in the evening, so I guess it depends how early I have to duck out.

Plus my car isn't that cool yet. I haven't really done anything to it yet lol.
Definitely more than I've seen! Not a bad count for MS3's, it starts at 1 I believe so as long as you don't have to leave until like 3 or something it'd be a pretty good amount of time!

That just means you have to do something to it :clap 1:

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
So I'm looking on instagram and I follow a bunch of Mazda accounts, I see a minty mazda 3 and I'm like that background looks like a Regina neighbourhood, click account, the guy lives in Regina ahahahahahaha I don't know if that's a good thing if I can identify a neighbourhood from our city based on the looks hahha

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
So I'm looking on instagram and I follow a bunch of Mazda accounts, I see a minty mazda 3 and I'm like that background looks like a Regina neighbourhood, click account, the guy lives in Regina ahahahahahaha I don't know if that's a good thing if I can identify a neighbourhood from our city based on the looks hahha
I just had the same thing happen to me on the FB page the other day. Guy said the neighbourhood in my pic looked familiar...I told him it was Calgary and he was like no way I live there...found out after chatting on messenger that he lives the same quandrant of the city as me and that he's knows my husbands sister and family and is best friends with one of thier kids...crazy small world we live in!!!

·
no one is anything
123 Posts
Definitely more than I've seen! Not a bad count for MS3's, it starts at 1 I believe so as long as you don't have to leave until like 3 or something it'd be a pretty good amount of time!

That just means you have to do something to it :clap 1:
Hahah well I might come out and take some pictures for Odd Man Out. I mean, I already do design work for them, so I might as well come and bring my camera.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
I just had the same thing happen to me on the FB page the other day. Guy said the neighbourhood in my pic looked familiar...I told him it was Calgary and he was like no way I live there...found out after chatting on messenger that he lives the same quandrant of the city as me and that he's knows my husbands sister and family and is best friends with one of thier kids...crazy small world we live in!!!
That's even crazier than my story! Connections for days!!

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
Hahah well I might come out and take some pictures for Odd Man Out. I mean, I already do design work for them, so I might as well come and bring my camera.
Do you actually? That's sweet! I want to have them do work for me (install coilovers/springs depending on which I get) but they don't do alignments... Maybe you don't even need an alignment right away? I know nothing hahaha

·
no one is anything
123 Posts
Do you actually? That's sweet! I want to have them do work for me (install coilovers/springs depending on which I get) but they don't do alignments... Maybe you don't even need an alignment right away? I know nothing hahaha
Haha shoot them a message. One of the guys (Matty) works at Auto Gallery as a mechanic there. He can definitely set you straight on the alignment thing, and point you in the right direction, if you do need one.

Just tell him that Scott from his old band referred you to OMO because they're the bast. lol

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
Haha shoot them a message. One of the guys (Matty) works at Auto Gallery as a mechanic there. He can definitely set you straight on the alignment thing, and point you in the right direction, if you do need one.

Just tell him that Scott from his old band referred you to OMO because they're the bast. lol
Well shit! Now I need to get some springs ordered!! That's awesome!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Shit boys, I didn't even know about this thread.

2013 GENPU up in hurr. I've met a few other MS3 owners in town. Sort of on reddit, one in front of Long & McQuade, and one through friends.

There are a few other MS3's I see rolling around.

To the guy who has the grey MZ3 with the blacked out tails, I saw you on Rochdale a couple days ago. Nice ride.

So hey. I'm Scott. I'm the guy with the white MS3 and the plate that says "SPEED3" (douchey, I know, but whatever. IDGAF)

Thank you very much and i believe i remember seeing you too cause i remember that plate speed3

·
I'm bored as hell
36 Posts
plenty of time to get me ride to look decent :), or meet before that also be nice :) represent mazda3 from regina lol

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #255

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #256
There seems to be so many mazda 3's going!! That makes me happy! My car won't be wrapped until the day before Defrost so we could meet at defrost and after defrost and before the cruise and during the cruise! Lots of meeting times!

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
So for all of you that may be going to defrost today I believe I'll be there at the start (1) and I'll be repping just a gloss black roof not what it used to be! Hope to see you all there!

241 - 260 of 279 Posts