2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

221 - 240 of 279 Posts

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
For those in Regina April 26th there's going to be DODOlogic's Defrost! I'll be there for sure, walking around checking out other people's cars! Not going to be standing around mine though! It's not time for that yet hahah gotta check out the rest of the beautiful cars there! So in case you didn't know that's happening! If you want to know more about it facebook it or PM me!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
For those in Regina April 26th there's going to be DODOlogic's Defrost! I'll be there for sure, walking around checking out other people's cars! Not going to be standing around mine though! It's not time for that yet hahah gotta check out the rest of the beautiful cars there! So in case you didn't know that's happening! If you want to know more about it facebook it or PM me!!
Are you part of any of those car clubs on face book and I will also be there checking out people rides

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I'm bored as hell
36 Posts
hi guys,

did you know that mazda3 rear wheels have more negative chamber on the back than the front? and after you do tire rotation the front tire now generate thuming noise when driving?

is my question make any sense? :)

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
hi guys,

did you know that mazda3 rear wheels have more negative chamber on the back than the front? and after you do tire rotation the front tire now generate thuming noise when driving?

is my question make any sense? :)

I've definitely noticed that they do have some negative camber in the back! I put my summer rims on and they were in no particular order, I get a humming too, so maybe that's why! Mine is an on and off humming though, it goes on and off every second or so! Sound the same?

·
I'm bored as hell
36 Posts
like wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...? I don't know how else to express the sound lol. I wonder if I can bring my car to tire shop and get the chamber zeroed or atleast equal and maybe stop the sounds.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
like wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...wung...? I don't know how else to express the sound lol. I wonder if I can bring my car to tire shop and get the chamber zeroed or atleast equal and maybe stop the sounds.
Sounds similar to mine, is the noise at the front or the back?

·
no one is anything
123 Posts
Shit boys, I didn't even know about this thread.

2013 GENPU up in hurr. I've met a few other MS3 owners in town. Sort of on reddit, one in front of Long & McQuade, and one through friends.

There are a few other MS3's I see rolling around.

To the guy who has the grey MZ3 with the blacked out tails, I saw you on Rochdale a couple days ago. Nice ride.

So hey. I'm Scott. I'm the guy with the white MS3 and the plate that says "SPEED3" (douchey, I know, but whatever. IDGAF)

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #238
Shit boys, I didn't even know about this thread.

2013 GENPU up in hurr. I've met a few other MS3 owners in town. Sort of on reddit, one in front of Long & McQuade, and one through friends.

There are a few other MS3's I see rolling around.

To the guy who has the grey MZ3 with the blacked out tails, I saw you on Rochdale a couple days ago. Nice ride.

So hey. I'm Scott. I'm the guy with the white MS3 and the plate that says "SPEED3" (douchey, I know, but whatever. IDGAF)
I didn't even think to tell you about this thread :pinch: I'm glad you found it though! I've seen the long and mcquade speed and I wondered if it was yours hahaha

·
no one is anything
123 Posts
I didn't even think to tell you about this thread :pinch: I'm glad you found it though! I've seen the long and mcquade speed and I wondered if it was yours hahaha
Yeah, that's me. I work downtown, and in front of L&M is the best place to park, I've found. Plus, I'm always at L&M so it works out lol.

There's another white genpu that parks next to the tracks across the street from The Exchange. he's the one I've sort of met on Reddit.

There's a red genpu driving around with Alberta plates...I keep wanting to stop him and see what exhaust he's got on it. He has a Cobb decal in the back, so I'm assuming it's from them, but I need to know. Sounds so good.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #240
Yeah, that's me. I work downtown, and in front of L&M is the best place to park, I've found. Plus, I'm always at L&M so it works out lol.

There's another white genpu that parks next to the tracks across the street from The Exchange. he's the one I've sort of met on Reddit.

There's a red genpu driving around with Alberta plates...I keep wanting to stop him and see what exhaust he's got on it. He has a Cobb decal in the back, so I'm assuming it's from them, but I need to know. Sounds so good.
I've never seen a red one! I've only seen white ones and a blue one the other day, I always break my neck when I see them hahaha

Guess you have to get his attention! :cheesy:

221 - 240 of 279 Posts