2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I registered our new car at MyMazda and setup my account. So I browsed through the accessories. Son of a gun, the auto dim mirror that the dealer needed $399 for, I can buy for $160. There's an install kit that includes everything you need to install it yourself along with instructions for another $25.

$185 and I'll have the auto dim mirror. Cool.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Interesting, let me know how hard it is to wire up and, if you were willing a photo walkthrough would be awesome. This is something I want in my car but I'd rather not pay dealer prices on the mirror or the install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ntechnic, check out some online mazda dealers for accesories and parts, mazdastuff.com, mazdagear.com, mazdaparts.org, you can save some more cash!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Interesting, auto-dimming mirror is the only thing our car doesn't have that we really want! (You'd think it would be part of the tech package...)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to hunt around for the best price this week and pick one up. I'll take pics and post a how-to when I get it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You might want to get the auto dimming with Homeliink. My car had the auto dimming without it for $200. I think the Homelink version is $275. Now I'm stuck with a klunky garage door opener. I can't believe that isn't part of the tech package.:sad 1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts