2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, finally got thinking of starting one of these threads, it's my very first so comment on what I can improve!

Well a little about myself, I'm a highschool student, I work over summer with my dad and have been so since 6th grade. When it came time for my first car my dad rewarded me with the option of getting a new car because of my efforts and my good work ethic. I had to pick a car from these three, a honda civic, a corolla, or a mazda 3. The time came to go to the dealers, honda salesmen were pushy and weren't helpful or very informative, we left with a brochure for the civic, I didn't bother stopping at the toyota dealer because I wasn't even considering the corolla because of the sticking gas pedal issues, braking issues. Then, it came time to go to the Mazda dealer, I sat down in a celestial blue 3 loved how it felt, test drove it, loved the stiffness and ride. It was set, downpayment on a 2010 Mazda 3 2.5 S HB in Liquid Silver with tech, sun and bose packages was made they gave the car away for a measly 19.8k with 8 miles on the odo!

All stock here, first day at home!

Posing with the STI Polish Pride, Polish Constitution Day May 3rd

First Mod was the Rota G-Forces +30, no pictures (sorry!)

Then came the Coilovers!

And this is how she sits now.

The rims will be back on in spring time, saved up quite a bit of money over winter for a few more mods. The reason I took them off in the first place was the front poke which will be fixed with front camber on the bc coilovers, it's all going to be fixed and if everything fits like I'm planning I will be painting them matte white or blood red flake.

Mod List as of now:
Rota G-Force +30 225/40/18
BC Racing Coilovers
DDM HID's 6000k
Corksport Foglights
Corksport Interior Lighting Kit
Purple Motegi Lug Nuts
Carbon Fiber Interior Trim and Door Handles
5 Panel WInk Mirror

Plans:
15/35/50 Tints
Skid Plate
350z or Evo X Rims
Snow Tires

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
How do you like those closed ended Motegi lugs? I was thinking about getting them in Black or Titanium. Do they scratch easy?

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea they scratch easy, I have no paint left on the part that locks up with the socket.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Thanks. I might try the Drag anodized aluminum one's then.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Love it! You're car is the reason I'm on Rota G-forces

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Street Unit - Ninja Killa
507 Posts
your car is stanced very nicely

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought speed3forlife's lip and it came in today, it fits my 3 nicely, paint is nice but cracking towards the bends, not noticeable when it'll be installed.

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nothing yet and its 6 inch from the ground.
Oh, nice, mine will be a bit(lot) lower, yesterday when I tried it on my heart sunk a bit by only being able to stick two fingers between the lip in the ground.:walkman:

·
507 Posts
whoa that is really low...

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
507 Posts

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How are yours HID's?
Czysty Meksyk! I called and they're FINALLY sending out a replacement, the slim kit was put on backorder and i'd have to wait ANOTHER 5 weeks, I just told them to send the raptor. Should come this week.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts