2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just had the HVAC system TSB fixes installed yesterday the same time the recall for the braking was done. What had been really hot air coming out of my car vents a few days ago is now coming out close to the car temp setting. We'll see if it works in the summer.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just had the HVAC system TSB fixes installed yesterday the same time the recall for the braking was done. What had been really hot air coming out of my car vents a few days ago is now coming out close to the car temp setting. We'll see if it works in the summer.
Isn't it great to have a comfortable car to drive!

I had to re-evaluate my Mazda after the fix. I had grown to hate it so much because of this one problem that I was considering getting rid of it after 4 months. I no longer hate it and am looking forward to 100,000 miles of ownership.

Everyone else, if your 2019 Mazda3 is excessively hot the fix may be "TSB 07-006/19 AUTO A/C BLOWS WARM AIR"

·
Registered
42 Posts
Isn't it great to have a comfortable car to drive!

I had to re-evaluate my Mazda after the fix. I had grown to hate it so much because of this one problem that I was considering getting rid of it after 4 months. I no longer hate it and am looking forward to 100,000 miles of ownership.

Everyone else, if your 2019 Mazda3 is excessively hot the fix may be "TSB 07-006/19 AUTO A/C BLOWS WARM AIR"
I didn't hate my car-- but it feels more comfortable now. As an added note, it took awhile to convince the service guy about the HVAC TSB; he said that they were going to have to call another tech, recreate the conditions, etc. Finally, while someone was doing the braking fix (also a software update), he asked about the HVAC, and the guy doing the braking fix said yeah, its a software update for HVAC and did it (although the HVAC program crashed once near the end, so they had to reboot and gave me a loaner car before it was complete).

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had the recall done for the AC and went on a longer road trip afterward, HVAC is still bugging out. Hot one second, cold the next. cant seem to maintain a consistent temp in the car.

We had it set at 65 and it was too hot, turn it down to 64 and it starts pumping out a lot of cold air...In my 2018 mazda6 I can leave the thermostat at 70F basically all year and be comfortable.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts